NECROPOLIS - TANEXPO World Russia
is the unique platform offering to the best Italian and International manufacturers the opportunity to face with the new, rich and growing market of Eastern Europe.
Russia is today a promise, a concrete opportunity for Italian and European investors.
Why TANEXPO World
- Russia is part of BRICS, the five large emerging countries with greater economic growth.
- Russia has a population of about 140 million inhabitants.
- Annual funeral industry turnover (funeral services and goods without monuments – appr. 2,000,000,000 Euro.
- In Russia there are appr. 10,000 funeral industry companies and enterprises: about 60% of them are private companies and 40% municipal ones.
- Municipal investments in modernization and development of new cemeteries are provided by the russian government.
- Moscow is the capital city and the most populous federal subject of Russia.
- The city is a major political, economic, cultural and scientific center in Russia and in Eurasia.
- According to Forbes 2013, Moscow has the largest community of billionaires in the world.
- It is the largest city in Russia, with a population, according to the 2010 Census, of almost 12,000,000.
- The city is served by an extensive transit network, which includes four international airports, nine railway terminals, and one of the deepest underground metro systems in the world, the Moscow Metro, third to Tokyo and Seoul in terms of passenger numbers.
The commercial perspective, including the funeral sector, expresses a very strong interest for Italian and European products
, still waiting to succeed and expand significantly in the Eastern European market.
TANEXPO World Russia, in cooperation with the partner Necropolis, offers to its exhibitors assistance to facilitate the shipment and the import procedures of the products on display.